[BusyBox] Can not access anonymous CVS

tom at ceisystems.com tom at ceisystems.com
Mon Jun 2 03:27:02 UTC 2003

Hello all,
	I believe Erik wrote the list with reguard to this issue
specifically.  It boils down to this: The box that was hosting CVS had
issues.  It was moved to Erik's site for a short while.  It was then
moved again to a host, where the service stopped working.  I believe he
said they are working on it.  The list archives are an -_invaluable_
resource...you really should search through them before posting a new
question.  Personally, I just Google (tm) everything, and the busybox
list(s) are included in there.

Thomas Cameron
CEI Systems, Inc.