[BusyBox] Some problems with busybox-1.0.0-pre1

Manuel Novoa III mjn3 at codepoet.org
Mon Jul 28 14:50:04 UTC 2003

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 04:45:25PM +0200, Eric Spakman wrote:
> Yes, I'm running the same kernel and noy using devfs or udev. The
> /dev files get created in a script, but only once. I only have a
> problem with /dev/null, it looks like it's generated automatically by
> busybox?

Hmm... I suppose that if you were using uClibc and if /dev/null didn't
exist, then a /dev/null empty regular file could be created by
asprintf().  Is /dev/null a regular file?

In any case, I suppose I need to finally get around to fixing that
particular uClibc kludge.  I'll take care of it today or tomorrow.

Manuel