[BusyBox] Some problems with busybox-1.0.0-pre1

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Mon Jul 28 09:51:47 UTC 2003

On Mon Jul 28, 2003 at 12:41:09PM +0400, Vladimir N. Oleynik wrote:
> You can tested new dash busybox applet.
> This is synced from dash-0.4.17 and full ready for insert to new busybox
> version:
> ftp://ftp.simtreas.ru/pub/my/bb/new
>
> News:
>
> - code is smalest!
> - support ${var...} expr
> - used new very strongly steal controlling terminal

Very nice.  I've been wanting to switch over to dash for some
time now, since there have been a number of complaints about ash
bugs and it looks like you have done a good job of merging in the
best of the ash size optimizations, such as the arith math code.

I'm going to drop it into CVS, and hopefully if there are any
problems, we will find out during -pre2,

 -Erik