[BusyBox] Is there anybody who succeeded mounting NFS with busybox?

Jason Bodnar jason at shakabuku.org
Sat Jul 26 03:45:44 UTC 2003

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 09:30:27 +0900, ȲöÁÖ wrote
> Dear all:
>
> Is there anybody who succeeded mounting NFS with busybox?

Yes.

> Below is the error message when I tried to mount NFS:
>
> # mount 168.219.203.232:/home/xanthoc /mnt/xanthoc
> mount: Mounting 168.219.203.232:/home/xanthoc on /mnt/xanthoc
> failed: No such fi le or directory
> #

Are you sure you have NFS mount turned on in your .config file like so:

CONFIG_NFSMOUNT=y

You might also need to specify the mount type. Here's what I do:

/bin/mount -t nfs -o nolock 192.168.1.1:/opt/media /mnt

--
Jason Bodnar
jason at shakabuku.org
http://www.shakabuku.org

"You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make
your blood boil who is standing center stage advocating at the top of
his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of
yours." -- President Andrew Shephard, "The American President"