[BusyBox] old insmod support.

Terje Kvernes terjekv at math.uio.no
Sun Jul 20 22:27:04 UTC 2003

  I'm currently wading through the configuration options that don't
  have any proper help and adding some text to the best of my
  C-reading skills.  I'm down to around 10 cases that are left, and
  those will hopefully be done before bedtime today.  I'll dump the
  patch here as soon as I've gone through it myself once more.

  anyhow, while doing this I came across the following from
  modutils/Config.in:

config CONFIG_FEATURE_OLD_MODULE_INTERFACE
        bool "  Support older (pre 2.1) Linux kernels"
        default n
        depends on CONFIG_INSMOD

  didn't we just loose support for 2.0 kernels?  this option will then
  be rather defunct, right?

--
Terje