[BusyBox] Init utility options are too general

jmrobert5 at mchsi.com jmrobert5 at mchsi.com
Wed Jul 16 13:59:10 UTC 2003

Yup, we use a custom init too.

I have not gotten 1.0.0 to test yet(we are 'releasing' this week, too busy) but
I will asap.

I also use an automated build system (custom script set). I hope the new bbox
make copied the kernels ability to load a config and remake itself.  Also there
is a issue in
the kernel build, dunno if its the build tool or the kernel code itself, but it
won't build if the directory has any spaces in it!  e.g. '/usr/src/kernel 2.4.18
custom' won't compile.  Normally not a prob, but my version control people put
all my kernel source tar.gzs into paths that have spaces (UGGH!).

PS I really like the wiki idea.
I like this tool, http://www.web-app.org, see my site link below.

--
JoeR