[BusyBox] Loadkmap, tcsetpgrp

vortigern at centrum.cz vortigern at centrum.cz
Fri Jul 11 20:17:15 UTC 2003

Hi,
I have problems with using loadkmap. Whenever I load binary cz-latin2
keymap, busybox either generates 'tcsetpgrp: operation not permitted"
error, or loads it silently, but some characters simply won't print,
such as 'A' or '?' (that means that 'shift'+'a' and 'shift'+',' don't
work).
Loadfont works, sometimes generates error mentioned above, though.
I should add that setfont & loadkeys utilities do the job, with same
fonts and same keymap (which I dumped for loadkmap), on same system.
So, uh, what am I doing wrong? What does 'tcsetpgrp: operation not
permitted' mean?

Novinka to sice není, ale ta cena! Nokia 3410 již od 977 Kč. www.oskar.cz http://user.centrum.cz/redir.php?url=http://www.oskarmobil.cz/handsets/hs_view1.php3?nob=1&lang=cz&hs_id=46&ii=1