[BusyBox] Can't boot without graphic card

Thomas Cameron tom at ceisystems.com
Fri Jan 31 23:53:03 UTC 2003

Oliver,
	If you use the previous suggestions, and either start a terminal/getty on a
serial port, or if you tell your boot-loader that a specific serial port is
your main console, then all will be well.  You simply attack another system
via a serial "null modem" cable, open up your favorite serial terminal
program, and you're good to go.

Sincerely,
Thomas Cameron
CEI Systems, Inc.