[BusyBox] Busybox- tutorial needed for installing -- diff installs ??

Thomas Cameron tom at ceisystems.com
Sat Jan 25 21:38:04 UTC 2003

Hello all,

	I think that once things start to settle down with development of the two
components in question (busybox and uClibc), there will be more of an effort
on documentation.  Currently, things are changing on a daily basis in CVS for
BusyBox, and uClibc has not reached binary compatibility.  I think that by
the time uClibc has reached "1.0" status, things will be much easier to
document.

	As far as BusyBox is concerned, I have no idea when things would settle down.
I think there will eventually be a critical point, where no further module
inclusion (generally speaking) would be needed.  Perhaps, if a site existed
to act as a repository for BusyBox modules, it would make this sort of thing
easier, as users could pick and choose from said repository.  I would
personally offer the space, but right now I do not have the necessary
bandwidth, or a stable enough server setup.

	Anyway, these are just my thoughts.  I'm certainly no authority, but I
figured I'd just throw the thoughts out there.

Good Luck,
Thomas Cameron
CEI Systems, Inc.