[BusyBox] Re: wacky busybox/msh (from uClinux-dist-20020701) SIGWINCH failure?

Miles Bader miles at lsi.nec.co.jp
Tue Jan 28 09:22:14 UTC 2003

Erik Andersen <andersen at codepoet.org> writes:
> Is it possible that sigaction for your architecture is not
> properly handing sa_restorer?  I recently found such a problem in
> uClibc for both arm and x86...  The symptoms you describe are
> consistant with that type of a problem...

Not sure, but at least that's a direction to investigate.  I wouldn't
be surprised if there are signal handling bugs lurking on the v850.

I'm not entirely sure what sa_restorer does; the man page says:

       The sa_restorer element is obsolete and should not be used.  POSIX does
       not specify a sa_restorer element.

Will it have an effect even though cmdedit.c is simply using `signal()',
(not sigaction)?

Thanks,

-Miles
--