[BusyBox] [announce] New Applet -- miscutils/detect (pci detectionj utility)

Mindaugas j. mindeh at xxx.lt
Fri Feb 28 09:36:05 UTC 2003

I have discovered that busybox is great, so I decided
to a contribution as well.

As you know there are no hardware detection tools in busybox and
sometimes in boot floppies its quite usefull.

I grabed lspcidrake, striped, rewrote and imported
into busybox.

usage:

cd /path/to/busybox
gzip -d -c miscutils-detect-2.0.patch.gz | patch -p1

make distclean
make menuconfig

select detect from miscutils

make install

next, make sure you have 'modules.pcimap', it should be
in /lib/modules/<kernel-version>/modules.pcimap, place
it or symlink to /usr/share/detect/modules.pcimap or specify
with -m switch; if you don't apear to have it, run /sbin/depmod;

Enjoy, feedback is welcome
                                            -mindeh