[BusyBox] busybox for ipaq and WL110 pcmcia card

sanjeev koppal koppal at usc.edu
Wed Feb 26 20:43:03 UTC 2003

Hi.
I have familiar linux on an ipaq. i got wireless connection to work with
a WL110 compaq wireless card using wvlan_cs.

When I installed BusyBox i had to use the '-force-write' option for ipkg
and lots of files got overwritten. My wireless service vanished
immediately after i rebooted the ipaq. None of my /etc/pcmcia files seem
to have been touched.
When i try to restart the service i get the messages that pcmcia_core
and sa1100_cs are busy.

am i barking up the wrong tree? should i be suspicious that busybox had
anything to do with it?

thanks,
sanjeev, newbie