[BusyBox] init and again and tinylogin...

Berlin Brown bigbinc at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 17:57:03 UTC 2003

Very informative reply, Ok so the reason I put in 'sh -i' is because init
just stops after that, in the init.c code it stops at
'wait(&status); something'.  And if I leave it there I get interacive
mode(better than nothing).  From what I have read, some process is supposed
to look at the 'passwd' file and prompt for example root and then launch the
shell that is in that file for example /bin/sh.
So what am I missing, what is why I think my tinylogin is not working?