[BusyBox] Does busybox have support for bootimg

Sowmya.Krishnaswamy at nokia.com Sowmya.Krishnaswamy at nokia.com
Mon Feb 3 12:53:03 UTC 2003

Hello,

We are trying to boot diskless workstations using network boot. We have a dual boot process. Initially the priliminary OS that's small gets loaded from the server and the diskless client comes up. Later the secondary OS that's fully functional is downloaded.

Once we have downloaded the secondary OS, we would like to use bootimg like utility to overlay the kernel image with secondary OS.

Does busybox have support for bootimg or it's equivalent?

Thanks.

Sowmya