[BusyBox] New applet: inetd.

Vladimir N. Oleynik dzo at simtreas.ru
Mon Feb 3 03:03:03 UTC 2003

Hi.

I see, to busybox included support inetd usaging applets.
I rewrote my port inetd from busybox-0.60 to current standart.
Result size: 6k without internal services (echo, chargen, time...)
and 8k with all internal services. This applet don`t support
RPC services.

Also, new version httpd applet have changes to support
calling from inetd.
Result: This option disabling uid and port options for httpd applet
(inetd setting it self) and more others reducing size moments
(bind+accept+...),
but require internet superserver daemon for usaging.

Sources and last_patch for including placed:
ftp://ftp.simtreas.ru/pub/my/bb/new

--w
vodz