[BusyBox] tftp usage for newbie

northbay northbay555 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 14 08:44:03 MST 2003

I am trying to transfer files between 2 devices using
tftp. I edited the inetd on one device to start the
tftpd service by uncommenting the line:
tftp  dgram  udp  wait nobody /usr/sbin/tcpd in.tftpd
/tftpboot

Started the service and tried to use the tftp command
to transfer a file but not sure of the proper syntax.
The device running tftp service is 20.20.20.2. Tried:
tftp -g filename.txt 20.20.20.1 and also tftp -g
20.20.20.1 filename.txt  but it doesn't work. Any
ideas? How can I test the service to make sure it is
running? Thanks for any help.