[BusyBox] RE: busybox using all memory/CPU

Josh Goebel josh at dwgsolutions.com
Wed Dec 24 21:40:04 UTC 2003

Ok,
	What libc features does "fancy shell prompts" need... after
removing all ash options and adding them one at a time until it broke
this seems to be the culprit... with it disabled no problems
whatsoever.. with it enables cpu/memory disappears... and on my Linux
2.0 system I get a bus error (likely it's running out of RAM)...

	Works fine on both with Fancy Shell prompts disabled... so I've
either found a bug or I've not included something from uclibc needed for
support of this feature (which I want).

Thanks,
Josh

P.S. Sorry for all the messages, hopefully someone else can learn from
these as well.