[BusyBox] Some problems about porting Microwindows Nano-X to embeddedl Linux environment

David Meggy dmeggy at techsol.ca
Mon Dec 8 21:29:29 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-12-07 at 09:47, sobig wrote:
>     Is there someone use busybox to create a small Linux environment and
> porting Microwindows Nano-X server on it?

Busybox has nothing to do with Microwindows.  Perhaps you meant to use
the uClibc mailing list? or a kernel mailing list?

>     Currently, I undergo  a problem about can't bind name socket.

That isn't a very good description of your problem.

>     I read microwindows' faq web page, and follow its' solution to solve
> this problem. But it's useless.

how so?

>     In my opinion, perhaps lack of some device node or need to create a
> directory that like /tmp.

try creating a /tmp directory then.

If it needs a device node, you should make sure you have the device, and
then create the device node.

>     Could anyone suggest some solution to me, please?

Hard to do, when you haven't posted a description to your problem.

David

--
     David Meggy

Technical Solutions Inc.