[BusyBox] Re: tar is _not_ cowardly enough!

Gabor Z. Papp gzp at papp.hu
Thu Dec 4 06:57:10 UTC 2003

* Glenn McGrath <bug1 at tpg.com.au>:

| I cant reproduce the problem, i can extract a tarball multiple times without error.

BTW here is the link where you cand find the floppy images:

http://gzp.hu/gzpLinux/image/current/

Download at least 3 floppies and dd them.

First is the boot floppy, second the ramdisk and third is the
modules for the kernel.

After getting the prompt, go and edit /bin/managegzplinux script,
replace star to tar, remove the 2>/dev/null and maybe the
pipe_progress part. Then run:

$ managegzplinux nextdisk

It will ask for the next disk, insert disk 3 and press enter.