[BusyBox] devfsd

Matteo Croce pinnolo at tin.it
Fri Aug 22 15:45:07 UTC 2003

Here there is the patch file that add devfsd to busybox.
It compile whith no errors on my computer. My configuration:
(RedHat 9.0, custom 2.4.21-xfs-acpi kernel, gcc 3.2.2).
It is not yet fully optimized, but it works.
I made a bootdisk with devfs support, and the space used by the devfsd
applet (30k) is less than the space wasted by the entries in a old /dev
directory.
However it works fine.
I'm planning to add a loadkeys applet.
I'm Italian, and without Italian keyboard support, i have to try all the
keyboard buttons to find a * or a /.
It takes me 10 minutes to wrote:
rm -f .??*
Bye!

P.S. The file fdformat.patch is a path to a little bug (!= instead of =
!) in fdformat.c

P.S(2). This is the fourth e-mail that I send, but a computer remail me
saing: your mail was blocked because I detected that was a spam message...