[BusyBox] busybox/init/ash problem

tag tag.gat at virgin.net
Tue Aug 19 16:24:39 UTC 2003

I have rebuilt my embedded system and it now works how I expect it to
work.  I can now run Boa without the -d option.

I think the main problem may have been some library problem - I think I
may have screwed something up on the initial system.

However, I did have to move my ::respawn:/usr/sbin/boa inittab line just
above the getty lines to get it to work properly.  Otherwise I still got
the symptom of no carriage return (just line feeds) described in my
email yesterday.  This problem also goes away if I logout and the log
back in again, but moving the inittab line as described above removes
this problem altogether.

I have not used busybox before, and my install so far looks to be
working....touch wood..;-)

Regards,

T.A.G.