[BusyBox] udhcpc and ARP?

tom at ceisystems.com tom at ceisystems.com
Wed Aug 13 12:58:29 UTC 2003

Hello again,
	Well, realistically, they're _my_ rules.  :-P  The only case
that I can think of would be a server that ignores this functionality,
or a client that misbehaves when it detects that it has a duplicate.
Realistically speaking, I also have never had any issues with the DHCP
client not checking the parameters from the server.  The only time doing
such would _realistically_ become an issue is if a client has been
configured in the dynamic pool range, and the server has not realised
it.  It happens, but is unlikely in practice.

Thanks all,
Thomas Cameron
CEI Systems