[BusyBox] (bugs in?) (d)ash in cvs head.

tom at ceisystems.com tom at ceisystems.com
Sun Aug 3 18:20:42 UTC 2003

Perhaps using the "find" command would replace the functionality you're
looking for.  I find that trusting the shell to do "The Right Thing
(tm)" is usually a bad idea, even when it _should_.  I tend to use the
utilities to do what I want, which decreases the chance for error.

Thomas Cameron
CEI Systems