[BusyBox] RE: [Bochs-developers] bug: SSE2 instruction still not implemented (x86-64 emulation) - executing busybox df

Stanislav Shwartsman gate at fidonet.org.il
Wed Apr 30 16:05:17 UTC 2003

CVTSI2SD_VsdEd - Convert one signed doubleword integer from r/m32 to one
double-precision floating-point value in xmm.
Opcode bytes F2 0F 2A /r

Event type: PANIC
Device: [CPU0 ]
Message: CVTSI2SD_VsdEd: SSE2 instruction still not implemented

What is busybox ?
If it using floating point it may be compiled with SSE intruction
instead of FPU one because of SSE instructions are much faster.

Stanislav