[BusyBox] Busybox statically compiled against glibc-2.3.1 for AMD64

Andrew Derrick Balsa andrebalsa at mailingaddress.org
Tue Apr 29 08:07:04 UTC 2003

Hi Erik,

I have managed to compile busybox for AMD64 using the cross-toolchain, and
have just tested it with bochs 2.0.2; works great!

(of course the next logical step is to finish the uClibc port for AMD64 - I am
working on it, but it will take some time)

Just two small details:

1) I had to comment out the ¨init¨ function, otherwise I get an error message
related to bdflush during compilation/linking. Do you have any idea why?

2) Busybox complains about tty : ¨sh: can´t access tty; job control turned
off¨ when I boot the disk image. Any hints?

Best regards,
--
André Derrick Balsa (Andrew)
andrebalsa at mailingaddress.org