[BusyBox] init applet "reverse order" config file?

Allan Clark allanc at sco.com
Mon Sep 30 15:15:03 UTC 2002

Erik;

Thanks for fixing the docs and getting back to me.

I saw in the code that you're taking pains to append to the end of the
list as you read a config file, and re-ordered my config file.

I guess I'm still getting used to busybox.  I'm also a "use init to
restart things" type of person rather than the ... err... unfortunate
/etc/rc.d/blah/blah/blah hierarchy of chewy nightmarish scripts now used
by many distros and commercial Unixes.

Thanks Erik.

Allan