[BusyBox] multiuser and logins???

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 27 10:09:04 UTC 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine also a Doctor Who fan
Allan, can you provide more info on your problem? Glen? Can you do the same?
Your problem Allan, looks like one I've seen before. Someplace. Nice tag
line. Which Doctor Who, said that? I think it was the Fourth.
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.