[BusyBox] multiuser and logins???

Glenn R Heard Jr rayzer at zoominternet.net
Fri Sep 27 04:59:03 UTC 2002

Allan,

    I am doing this diskless. I boot from an 8MB flash drive using syslinux
with initrd=rootfs.gz ( my gzipped ext2 filesystem ) root=/dev/ram0
The kernel takes care of setting up ram0 as the init ramdisk. in my sysinit
I first mount proc then remount /dev/ram0 on /

Glenn Ray"zer" Heard    rayzer at zoominternet.net
Software Engineer       gheard at altronicinc.com
Altronic Inc.           http://www.altronicinc.com/
ICQ: 123194600  www.zoominternet.net/~rayzer
---
'First things first -- but not necessarily in that order' -- Dr Who