[BusyBox] init error

Roc Wu cooloney at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Sep 9 07:47:03 UTC 2002

Hi all:
    I compile the busybox and tinylogin for the arm
platform. And I use the cross-compiler from the
armlinux website. I install the busybox and tinylogin
in the nfsroot directory. But I don't know which lib I
should copy to the "lib/" in the nfsroot directory. I
copy the "lib/" of the arm linux cross-compiler to the
nfsroot. But when I boot the board with nfs it says:

init: error while loading shared libraries: cannot
open shared object file: cannot load shared object
file: No such file or directory

I think maybe the lib's path is wrong. So I try to
make out the path of the "busybox" and "tinylogin"
program to load the shared lib. How to know the path
it loads the lib. I used the ldd , it is no use!!

Thanks a lot!!

P.S Could you give me a URL tell me how to make a nfs
with busybox and tinylogin base on GLIBC not uClibc.
esperailly how to make the "lib" directory of the
nfsroot.

Thanks again!!