[BusyBox] raid setup tools

Goetz Bock bock at blacknet.de
Mon Oct 28 04:25:05 UTC 2002

On Mon, Oct 28 '02 at 17:29, Glenn McGrath wrote:
> Ive busyboxed raidtools, it currently only provides mkraid raidstart and
> raidstop, just enough to setup a new raid array.
Great, I've been looking for a small version of this tools since quite
some time. I've tried to compile mdadm (the currently supported followup
of the raidtools) with uclibc, but failed dueto a bells&wistels function
not provided by uclibc).

I'll have a look on your patches at the weekend ... mind to tink about
porting mdadm to busybox ;-)
--
Goetz Bock       (c) 2002 as     blacknet.de - Munich - Germany   /"\
IT Consultant    GNU FDL 1.1    secure mobile Linux everNETting   \ /