[BusyBox] announce ipcalc applet

Stephan Linz linz at mazet.de
Thu Oct 24 13:04:03 UTC 2002

Hi all,

today I have ported Red Hat's ipcalc utility to busybox. The original code
was build against popt, but in my embedded systems there are no popt library
and I wan't to use additional libs. So I write new busybox applet. If you
wan't to use it, patch your latest busybox tree (0.60.4) with attached patch
and uncomment define BB_IPCALC in Config.h -- that's all :-)

------------
Hi Erik,

it would be nice to check in ipcalc applet into current CVS. I ask you,
because I have no access to any CVS. I live behind a very restrictive
firewall.

Thanks and best regards,
Stephan Linz

Stephan Linz
Software Engineer

MAZeT GmbH                   Email:   mailto:linz at mazet.de
Branche office Jena          Phone:   +49-3641-2809-55
Göschwitzer Straße 32        Fax  :   +49-3641-2809-12
D-07745 JENA
Germany

Visit our web-pages: http://www.MAZeT.de