[BusyBox] ash : very slow response

Dinesh Nagpure dinesh_nagpure at ivivity.com
Fri Oct 11 08:44:03 UTC 2002

I had a oscilloscope hooked up and could see every interrupt getting
serviced. When the fist time rs_interrupt_single( ) is entered, it calls
transmit_char( ) where the THR interrupt gets disabled because head==tail.
This then gets enabled only in rs_write( ) once it is called. In my case
this rs_write( ) gets called after the mysterious 12 key strokes.

Dinesh