[BusyBox] ash : very slow response

Glenn R.Heard Jr. rayzer at zoominternet.net
Fri Oct 11 07:04:03 UTC 2002

Dinesh,
    Does the MIPS uart have a tx FIFO? This sounds to me the very same problem I had on 16550 UARTS with incorrect FIFO thresholds being set by the UART initialization routines.

Glenn Heard             rayzer at zoominternet.net
Software Engineer       gheard at altronicinc.com
Altronic Inc.           www.altronicinc.com
ICQ: 123194600          www.zoominternet.net/~rayzer
---
An idea is not responsible for the people who believe in it.