[BusyBox] How to test for memory leak?

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 10 22:11:03 UTC 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Erik, weren't you at wit's end regarding one of the memory management tools,
and its author? Or was it a debugger? Something about how it would work, or
would not work, with Busy Box, and a few of the other things, that you've
built. But any way, that's good news.
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.
This message made from recycled Cybermen components. 100% used Cybermen
parts.