[BusyBox] debianutils

Glenn McGrath bug1 at optushome.com.au
Sun Nov 10 20:39:03 UTC 2002

I just created a debianutils directory to correspond with the debianutils
package, i moved run-parts (was init), which (was findutils), readlink and
mktemp (were miscutils) into debianutils.

I might have opened a can of worms, at least 'which' and mktemp arent
debian specific and have their own package on other distro's.

I should have discussed it before moving them :)

I guess the argument is which directories in busybox should correspond to
packages (e.g. textutils, shellutils) and which shoudl correspond to
topics (e.g. archival) ?

Glenn