[BusyBox] [ANNOUNCE] utelnetd-0.1.1

rich_wilson at agilent.com rich_wilson at agilent.com
Mon May 20 17:56:04 UTC 2002

Executive summary:  utelnetd-0.1.1 succesfully used with uClibc (ppc).

Glenn,

Thanks for your feedback.  I finally figured out my problems this
morning.  It turns out that when I re-made my kernel, it wasn't
actually recompiling the pty code.  (it has to do with the fact
that the kernel source is kept under ClearCase, which can't do
a touch of a checked-in file.  Thus, the make dependencies
are broken)

Once I did a "make clean zImage.initrd", things started making
sense.  Even better yet, it's working.  With uClibc, no less.

The utelnetd source which Robert Schwebel advertized needs a couple
patches to turn off DEBUG.  I have notified him.

Rich

Rich Wilson
Agilent Technologies
425-335-2245