[BusyBox] Re: Patch for netstat and route to behave like GNU tools

Vladimir N. Oleynik dzo at simtreas.ru
Fri May 17 10:07:02 UTC 2002

Robert,

> > > This patch adds -e (extended information) to route and -r/-e (show
> > > routing tables/extended information) to netstat.
> >
> > Thanks.
> > I reduce this patch "route -e" (revision 1.14) to 92 bytes ;)
> >

> Applied to CVS Head -- I have reduced it even further btw =)

Thanks.
I see, you have access on write to CVS.
Look also similar patch at your work with "modprobe" applet.
Besides exception of 204 bytes this patch also reduces an opportunity of
buffer overlow in two place.

   2177      12      24    2213     8a5 modprobe.o
   2401      16       0    2417     971 modprobe_old.o

--w
vodz