[BusyBox] Patch for insmod to support kernel loading requests

Robert Griebl griebl at gmx.de
Fri May 3 04:12:03 UTC 2002

Attached to this mail is a small patach against insmod.c (CVS from today),
which enables the kernel to request module loading. Since the kernel starts
a "modprobe -k -s -- <mod>" when something in the kernel calls
request_module(), we cannot fail just because the "-s" flag (log to syslog)
is not supported by the bb insmod (modprobe just forwards this flag to
insmod). So I changed the behaviour to silently ignore this flag.