[BusyBox] Building uname...

Edmund Troche edmund at troche.org
Sat Mar 23 13:40:04 UTC 2002

II had the same exact error. I did the CVS update of Busybox and uClibc and
compiled Busybox against uClibc. My gcc version is  2.96. The gnu assembler
version is 2.10.90. I just took uname out of the Busybox compile and did not
have a chance to look at it in more detail, but it sort of smells like the
compiler has a bug.

Edmund