[BusyBox] make targetclean

Jason Bodnar jason at shakabuku.org
Fri Mar 22 01:32:03 UTC 2002

Periodically, I rebuild busybox adding or deleting functionallity as needed.
As a result, I wanted a simple way to clean up busybox's symlinks so things
deleted from the build aren't leftover in my development filesystem.

Attached are uninstall.sh and a patch against Makefile (busybox-0.60.2). I've
added a target called targetclean that will remove the symlinks from $PREFIX
as well as $PREFIX/bin/busybox for good measure.

I'm very much a novice when it comes to makefiles and such so feel free to
edit as needed.

Jason

--
Jason Bodnar