[BusyBox] basic: archive??

Thomas Cameron tom at ceisystems.com
Wed Mar 6 01:49:04 UTC 2002

Hello all,
	This brings up a point I've been mulling over for a short while.
It's a little off topic, but hey.  Shouldn't the daily snapshots, etc be
in .bz2 format?  I know that it's a small thing, but it saves space, and
transfer time.  For people on slower connections, and mirroring
purposes, I think a small .bz2 would be nice (won't affect me either
way).  Anyway, just a thought.  What does everybody else think?  Erik?

-Tom Cameron