[BusyBox] New feature: colored ls

J.W.Janssen JanWillem.Janssen at lxtreme.nl
Mon Mar 4 01:59:03 UTC 2002

Hello everyone!

First of all: you've did a WONDERFUL task in creating so much
utilities is so little space!
I'm using BB for a small router-disk, and although the praisings
above, I was just missing a small feature of LS: the colored
output!
Therefore I've created two small patches which allow bb's ls to
output nice colores (one for the current release -0.60.2- and the
latest development release -0.61pre, 3 March 2002-).

You'll find them attached!

Keep up the good work,

-- JaWi

  "A chicken is an egg's way of producing more eggs."

  J.W. Janssen, Blekerstraat 12, Enschede
  mail:  janwillem.janssen at lxtreme.nl
  http:  www.lxtreme.nl