[BusyBox] tinylogin

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Thu Jun 27 00:09:03 UTC 2002

On Thu Jun 27, 2002 at 10:46:30AM +1000, Brendan J Simon wrote:

> >>Since tinylogin works in a similar fasion to busybox, it would make a
> >>lot more sense to me to incorporate tinylogin into busybox.  Just
> >>

> >See the current development version of busybox in CVS.  tinylogin
> >has been fully merged into busybox.
> >

> Is there a recommended snapshot or CVS tag that would be suitable for a
> commercial product ?

Of busybox?  Well, the latest and greatest from busybox.stable
is supposed to be filling that role...  You will notice (if you
look closely) that there are _two_ busybox CVS trees.  One for
the stable 0.60.x release, and a separate one for the development
version.

> Any rough idea of when the cvs code will become an official release ?

The latest from busybox.stable I suppose could be released as
0.60.4 any time I guess.  I don't currently have a release
schedule for the development version, but I'd like to get a
release out based on that, probably in the next month.  It
really depends on how much time I have, and how much help I
get,

 -Erik