[BusyBox] Re: insmod revision 1.84

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Sat Jun 22 11:29:03 UTC 2002

On Wed Jun 19, 2002 at 12:56:52PM +0400, Vladimir N. Oleynik wrote:
> Hi, Erik.
>
> I have looked yours patch at the insmod revision 1.84.
> I recommend to look patch from here:
>
> http://www.busybox.net/lists/busybox/2002-June/011653.html
>
> Here it is removed lifted problems.
>
> PS: You as always have ignored a little patches... :(

Applied now -- sorry.  I've been so busy the last two weeks
I have not even read the busybox mailing list.  :(  I found
the insmod problem on my own and fixed it, but you are right
that your fix is much better.  It is now applied.  Today I
will be reviewing busybox patches from the last two weeks.
Sorry about that!

 -Erik