[BusyBox] Where do I report a bug in uClibc?

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 20 17:49:05 UTC 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
The subject says it all. Where do I report a bug in uClibc? I'm compiling
the library with the setting enabled for RPC activity, and it reaches much
further down, and it turns out that there is some sort of error in the
libraries for TCP/IP, specifically those that enable RPC. I could grovel
about them here, and indeed supply a script file output to the list. But I
do not know how many of the people on the list, except Erik are working with
uClibc. So, I'd like some advice please.
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"How many floors does this TARDIS of yours have, anyway?"