[BusyBox] Re: TinyLogin integration has started

Vladimir N. Oleynik dzo at simtreas.ru
Wed Jun 5 02:55:03 UTC 2002

Robert,

> After heavy testing of the new suid/sgid handling by vodz and an "ok, commit
> it" from Erik, I have commited a few big patches to CVS head.

If that in system only one execute busybox and is wrong set a configuration
file.
The system will come in full disabled - to edit /etc/busybox.cfg
it will be already impossible ;)

Also:

> if (( sct-> m_mode & ( S_ISGID | S_IXGRP )) == ( S_ISGID | S_IXGRP )) {

Why S_ISGID | S_IXGRP ? You have again thought up something non-standard?
's' and 'S' have in owner and group position full identical algoritm!

--w
vodz