[BusyBox] NFS mount problem

Michael Hauser hauser at decomsys.com
Wed Jul 31 01:33:02 UTC 2002

hi,

with reference to the mail of  "bhunt":

first you have to be shure, that the kernel supports NFSV3. I also had this
problem once a time ago and we compiled a new kernel therefore.

i'am also using the nolock option and it works. look's like this:
mount -o nolock ip.ip.ip.ip:/dir/dir/dir/ /dir/

Am Dienstag, 30. Juli 2002 20:28 schrieben Sie: