[BusyBox] busybox+uClibc = undefined reference to '__uClibc_main'

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Mon Jul 22 22:41:03 UTC 2002

On Mon Jul 22, 2002 at 03:07:44PM -0400, Patryk Laurent wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Does anyone know how to interpret/get around this error at the end of the
> compilation process for busybox with uClibc?

Something is terribly odd here.  First, why are you manually
adding crtn.o?  You should not need to do that.  But it also
looks like somehow you are not getting uClibc included in the
link.  Wierd.  <ponders>

Oh, I see.  You have not done a 'make install' on uClibc.
You need to do a 'make install' and then use the mips-uclibc-gcc
compiler where uClibc is installed to...

 -Erik