[BusyBox] .profile in ash

WILSON,RICH (A-LakeStevens,ex1) rich_wilson at agilent.com
Mon Jul 22 08:58:03 UTC 2002

I was getting ready to complain that I can't use the "-sh" trick because I'm starting ash
from inittab.  But I took one more try, and found that the following works in inttab...

::respawn:/bin/sh -sc /etc/profile </dev/ttyS0 >/dev/ttyS0 2>/dev/ttyS0

Rich

Rich Wilson
Agilent Technologies
425-335-2245