[BusyBox] udhcpc troubles

Michael Hauser hauser at decomsys.com
Tue Jul 16 06:10:03 UTC 2002

Hi @ all

i'am using your udhcp-package for an embedded system and have got a problem
with the udhcp-client. If i start the client the first client process
terminates and a second client process starts immimmediately. I've searched
in the scrips for an error, but i could not find one. I never start a second
client process in my scripts. My problem ist, that i have to handle the PID
(Process ID) of the deamon and the client, but if the first process
terminates and a second on is started the PID's are wrong.

Please help me as soon an posslible because i have to fix up this problem.
I'am a student an need this project for my practical course which i complete
in a company.
--
Michael Hauser